Click above to watch the trailer!
For Media Inquires, please click on the Media tab above.
To date we have raised $3,000 (out of $60,000) from generous individual donations and business sponsorships. Please consider making a donation today to help complete Ken’s story.
“As Promised – Return to Fénétrange” is a 60-minute documentary film which follows 86-year-old Minnesota WWII veteran Ken Krueger on his journey back to France, sixty-seven years after experiencing victory in war, but defeat in love. This true story is based on the subject’s memoir, Fighting For Delphine: A Soldier’s True Story of Triumph and Tears, published in 2008.
Ken returned to France to retrace the steps he once took as a motor messenger for Patton’s 3rd Army — from Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery, to the D-Day commemoration events, to Paris, and finally to the town of Fénétrange, where he was reunited with the family of his long-lost fiancée, Marguerite.
We respectfully ask that you consider coming alongside us in preserving Ken’s experiences as a representative of the myriad unsung heroes of World War II. With your financial support, the creation of “As Promised”: will enable Ken to add a final chapter to his memoir, which will begin with the words… I came back—as promised.
For more information, click on the About the Project tab above.
How can you get involved?
You can help “As Promised” in a number of ways:
1) Make a Donation: Individuals may make a donation of any amount. Just click on the Donations link in the menu above to see donation levels and options.
2) Become A Sponsor: If you are a Business, you may be come a sponsor. You’ll help our project and gain promotional exposure for your company. Click on the Sponsorships tab above for more information on our Sponsor levels and options.
3) Help Spread the word about the project: You can help us let people know about the project in the following ways
– Join our Fan Page on Facebook or follow us on Twitter using the “Follow Us” links at the top of the right side bar.
– Forward our website to people you know using email or the social networking site of your choice via the “Add This” feature at the bottom of this page.
Thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated.